After some months of intensive work, we are happy to announce the final release of DGH 2.5. This version is fully compatible with LiveCode 8.x and 9.x, however due to the introduction of Widgets inside DGH, the version 2.5 is not working with LC 7.x and below. However in this case you can continue to use DGH 2.1.
In this DGH 2.5 version we have made numerous changes. Some of them are just cosmetics, but our main work in this version was to introduce new features such as:
- Properties for dg2 are now available.
- Data grid form: the templates introduced by dg2 are available.
- Form template: a new popup menu allows to choose whether to customize the classical row template or the new templates introduced by dg2.
- Widget controls are now supported.
- Now possible to customize the data grid table headers with controls (image, svg widget, checkbox), including the use of a svg icon for replacing the sort icons.
- Column calculation (formula and grand total).
- Spreadsheet behaviors: edit cell in one click, move through cells by using keyboard
- Now possible to define action buttons or fields.
- New search/find features available for forms and tables.
For more informations about DGH, how to purchase it or to upgrade to 2.5, please follow this link:
About DataGrid Helper (DGH) 2.5
And for a good preview of all the features and possibilities of DGH 2.5, please read our documention. Thanks to James Hale for his kind and great help with it: