What we have in this new version?
1. Addition of 7 new commands and 2 functions
- XCEL_Sheet_Sort: allows to sort the content of a range, by columns or by rows
- XCEL_PivotTable_Fld_AutoSort: allows to sort a pivot table by one of its data field.
- XCEL_Shape_New: allows the creation of MS Excel autoshapes. Arrows (right, left, top and bottom), braces (left and right) and brackets (left and right) are supported. These 8 shapes seems to be the more useful for creating profesionnal looking effects. Other kind of shapes would be added on request.
- XCEL_Shape_Style_Set: presets style are supported. For arrows: presets "shape 1" to "shape 42" and for brackets and braces, presets "line 1" to "line 20".
- XCEL_Row_Property_Set: 2 properties are opened for rows and columns: "Outline level" allows to group rows or columns into different levels. "Show detail" allows to collapse or to expand a group.
- XCEL_Chart_Style_Set: allows control of the 48 styles available for every charts.
- The old command XCEL_Shape_New is renamed XCEL_Shape_NewPicture.
- Command XCEL_Range_Values_Set for Windows has been improved. Should be at least 10 times faster than the previous version. The command is particulary improved for large data.
- Some properties for Mac and Windows are now stored in custom properties instead of residing in the code. The others properties will be migrated in custom properties in futures versions.
- On WIndows the Function XCEL_Range_Rect_Get was not properly returning the range rect if the regional decimal parameter is a comma.
- XCEL_Sheet_View_Set and XCEL_Sheet_View_Get. Managing views by sheet was planed but the sheet parameter was missing in the AS and VB scripts. This was resulting in a error when calling the commands.
- Fixed a typo in the error returned by the _CheckForValidRange private command.